Reason Why I Cannot Join WT


Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.

The World Tournament event will be held on Saturday, 24 August 2019, but unfortunately I, Hania Pracika from X Science 4, cannot join World Tournament event. This is a tough choice between keeping a commitment promised long time ago and a now obligation. The STEI ITB Family Gathering event was scheduled early this year, long before I was enrolled as a student in 3 Senior High School Bandung. And this event is always in weekend. I have promised to participate, as have hundreds of other big family members of STEI ITB. Now I find out that every Saturday I have to attend an obligatory activity in the school. As English proverb says, life is about choice.

However though, I have to make it. I chose to keep my promise that I made earlier. Keeping promise is one of important character. Knowledge is power, but character is more, right? This is a concrete example of how character should be put in practice. I have to make a wise decision. I have made an appointment to an annual big gathering that I will commit doing and I will excuse myself to the teacher that this Saturday I will not attend The World Tournament event. The wise teacher has given me permission to do so and by way of this blog I report to her.

Thank you for your attention.
Wassalamu'alaikum wr. wb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

R. A. Kartini The Heroine