Congratulations Conversation



Cinta: Hi Hania! How's it going?
Hania: Hi Cinta, I'm doing well. What's up?
Cinta: I have something to tell you, I won the biology competition!
Hania: Oh my God! Congratulations! You've worked really hard. You deserve it.
Cinta: Thank you.
Hania: What did you do in the competition?
Cinta: I did some presentation, I answered many questions, and many more.
Hania: Was it difficult?
Cinta: It was very difficult but I still won.
Hania: What did you get?
Cinta: I got trophy and money.
Hania: You should treat me someday okay?
Cinta: Okay. By the way, you are going to join an English competition too, right?
Hania: Yes, it will be held at 3 Senior High School but I'm afraid that I cannot win.
Cinta: Don't think like that. I'm sure you can win.
Hania: But there will be people that are better than me.
Cinta: If you do your best, so you are the winner.
Hania: Yeah, I wish I was as confident as you. Oh! I got the highest score at physics exam!
Cinta: Wow! Congratulations! How could you do that?
Hania: I practiced a lot and I asked my teacher and my friends.
Cinta: Well done. You did it very well.
Hania: Thank you!
Cinta: Huft...
Hania: What's wrong?
Cinta: I want to join another competition but I'm too busy with school.
Hania: Ooh. But, that's alright. School is our priority and you can join a competition when you are free.
Cinta: Yeah, there are so many homeworks.
Hania: Ah and don't forget to take a rest too and don't overwork your body.
Cinta: Our health is number one.
Hania: Yep, you're right. Oh! The break time is over, let's go back to the class!
Cinta: Ok!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

R. A. Kartini The Heroine