About Me

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Thank you for coming to my blog! Now, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Hania Pracika Rosmansyah. You can call me Hania. I was born on Saturday, 11 December 2004. I was a student of Junior High School 2 Bandung and now I'm a student of Senior High School 3 Bandung. My hobby is reading comics.

I love to learn new languages such as English, Korean, Germany, and Japanese. It's very challenging for me and it's kind of amazing to understand another languages beside Indonesian. I have been learning English since elementary school. I have been learning Korean since junior high school. I hope I can speak English and another languages fluently.

I often spend my time by myself, so I like to read comics and books. I often read non-fiction books, books that can help me change to be a better person. I achieve so many benefits from reading books. For comics, it's a book, it can be an e-book or a real book, but the topics are not really serious. I read comics because comic stories are fun and make me happy. I like romantic-comedy comics, fresh stories, and the quality of its drawing is important too!

I'm not really good at socializing, I'm very sensitive but I'd love to make more friends and have a good connection with many people. I want to be a good person. I want to get out from my comfort zone. I know it will be hard but I'll try my best. Explore, learn something new, adventure, try many things; this kind of activities are really challenging for me.

In this world, there will be always people who is better than me. I want to overcome my fear, I want to boost my self-esteem, be more confident, and I want to enjoy my life too. Being happy is one of my goals.

What about you? Tell me if it's necessary because I really like an adventurous story!

I think it's enough for today. Thank you for your attention. Please come again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

R. A. Kartini The Heroine