My Dream and I

Everyone is unique, so am I.

Hania Pracika Rosmansyah, a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. My hobbies are drawing, reading comics, and cooking. I read comics every day, I often cook pasta, noodles, and other dishes. Sometimes I help my mother to prepare dinner. I draw something on my mind when I have free time.


I'm an INFJ. I have a very good sense of myself and I like to spend time by myself. I like to observe things (sky, plants, human beings). I feel more comfortable if work by myself and I like to learn something by my own experience with trials and errors. I respect people around me, good manner is number one. Even though I'm an introvert, I'm quite experienced in working with people. I participated in an organization and extracurricular activities, I was a producer in a play when I was a junior high school student, and many more. I'm good at drawing, not excellent, but I enjoy when I draw and I want to be an expert in drawing. I can speak English and Korean.

On the other hand, I'm quite clumsy, timid, lazy, I like to procrastinate, and I'm awkward around stranger. I'm having trouble with math and physics. I don't feel confident about myself. It's difficult to express my feelings and to accept other's offering. Nothing is perfect in this world, but I'm trying to be a better version of myself every day.

I wonder, what is your dream? What do you want to be in the future? If you ask me, honestly I want to be an author of a comic because I want to express my mind trough stories and drawings. It's really hard for me to tell what's on my mind, my expectations, and many other things that I can't tell with my own mouth. I tell my mind trough a story and visualize it with my drawings. I'm inspired by all comic's authors. Trough the story that they have made, they gave me insight about the world. I want to be one of them. I pursue my dream by writing ideas, searching for drawing techniques, observing other's work, and many more. I often ask my friend's and brother's opinion about my drawings.

Other than that, I want to be a lecturer. This dream is more formal, acceptable for my parents, and the salary of a lecturer can afford my daily needs. I'm happy if I can help other people to understand about something. I'm inspired by the teachers who can explain the subject clearly, make me understand about difficult things, and very kind; My father and brother studied at ITB (Bandung Institute of Technology), so my family hopes I can study and be a lecturer in that university. I choose biology faculty to be my goal because I'm aware that I'm not good at math and physics. I'm interested in biology because I find the nature fascinating. I have watched some videos that the alumnus talking about School of Life Sciences and Technology faculty. I'm interested in things that the college students will do in that faculty. I want to learn about the nature, be an expert in biology, and help other people to understand the subject. To pursue my dream, I study hard at school, I make notes from biology books, and observe the world!

I hope my dreams come true, both of them. Of course I need a lot of efforts to make them happen. I won't compare myself with other people because I know we have our own ways to reach success. Thank you for reading! Have a good day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

R. A. Kartini The Heroine