Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

Farah: Hey everybody, I read the newest chapter of this novel in the morning! Have you read it yet?

Elly: Oh really? I'll read it now! Wait for me!

Daisy: I've read it. If you ask me, I think this chapter's plot is quite cliche. I can guess that the first lead will solve the misunderstanding soon. 

Farah: Hmm, I feel that the first lead will go through a bigger problem. A suspicious girl made an appearance. Her mysterious smile creeps me, she's plotting something. Brr!

Daisy: Whoa! I didn't think of that. What are your thoughts about her?

Farah: She's quite rude towards the first lead. I believe she will be the villain and ruin the first lead's life! 

Elly: Guys, I just read it. I'm not sure she will be the villain. There are a lot of opportunities. She might be rude now, but maybe she will sacrifice her life for the first lead.

Farah: Amazing. It's unpredictable. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Elly: By the way, my sister suggested that I should write my own novel. What do you guys think?

Daisy: Why not? You have read a lot of stories and you're a creative person. I believe you can be an author.

Farah: Yeah. In my opinion, it's good to make novels. You can express your emotion and creativity, make a story depends on your imagination, make your own world and characters. But sure you have to decided what kind of genre is your novel.

Elly: Well, all things considered, I'm going to choose fantasy genre. I can't stop thinking about magical things. Magic is so unique and weird, but beautiful. I already wrote some drafts..

Daisy: I want to read it.

Farah: Me too!

*Daisy and Farah read the drafts*

Elly: So, did you guys like it?

Daisy: Wonderful! I had never thought of you writing a novel. It came out good! The characters have strong personalities and charming.

Farah: I feel.. you need to continue writing novels. I'm curious about the man's past.

Elly: He was abandoned by his lovers. He was about to go crazy, but then he met a girl. The girl was not care about the man presence, but the man approached her and begged to her, "Please erase my memory!". She couldn't do anything, but to laugh. She offered him to be her servant rather be a crazy guy. That's it, oh the girl was a witch. What's your comment?

Daisy: Hmm.. I'm not sure that will do. In my opinion, you should mention something to make the readers know that the girl is a witch. Something like showing her power, did some chanting spells or else.

Elly: That makes sense.

Farah: Yeah, I think other than that matter, overall is excellent. Keep writing, I'm rooting for you!

Elly: Thanks guys. You should try writing too!

Daisy: What are your thoughts, F?

Farah: Um, I like reading novels, but it doesn't mean I like to write. I think I'll stay as a reader.

Daisy: If you ask me, I want to write too. I want to upgrade my story into a comic! It will take a long time, of course. But, it's okay to try, isn't it?

Elly: Wow, tell me if you decided want to publish your work!

Farah: Are you going to draw your story by yourself or pay an illustrator? You're good at drawing, I hope you will draw it by yourself.

Daisy: I want to draw my story of course. But, I'm not sure I have enough time to do it.

Elly: Don't think like that. I believe you can always reach your dreams.

Farah: I agree. I think you will choose to draw rather than do your homework, hahaha.

Daisy: You guys know me well.

Elly: Guys, I have to go. I remember I haven't done math task! Talk to you later.

Farah: Okay, bye! Let's get going too.

Daisy: Got it!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

R. A. Kartini The Heroine