Dialogue: Suggestion and Offering


Sarah: "Hey hey hi guys! I have some information! I just saw it on the school bulletin. The school will hold a competition to celebrate the independence day. Shall we participate in this event?"
Celia: "Let's do that. I heard that a lot of competitions will be held in that event, such as marble in spoon race, krupuk-eating race, gunny sack race, tug of war, and many more. It's going to be a lot of fun!"
Ben: "Hmm.. What about tug of war? Pulling the rope with friends, that sounds challenging."
Celia: "I'm not sure about that, we might compete against class B, the strongest class."
Sarah: "Yeah, we'd better not. I don't want to take the risk."
Ben: "Okay then, I will participate with the other classmates, hehe."
Sarah: "Don't forget to stretch your body. Oh! How about gunny sack race?"
Celia:"That sounds great! We could ask Kevin to join us."
Ben: "I'll join too."
Celia: "By the way, the committee suggested that we should bring our own water bottle."
Ben: "I'd rather go to a stall and buy aqua."
Sarah: "I don't think that's a good idea, we might be prohibited to go out of the field."
Ben: "But why? My bag will be very heavy if I bring a water bottle."
Celia: "It's not that bad to bring a water bottle. We could save our money."
Ben: "Yeah, that's true.. Sarah, Celia.. Would you like to share the water with me?"
Sarah: "I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Ben."
Celia: "Hahahaha.. you'd better bring your own bottle Ben."
Ben: *pout*
Celia: "Hmm, many of our classmate offered to help the committee with the work."
Sarah: "Really? Shall we help them too?"
Ben: "I'll pass. We'd better find a good place to do our homework. How about the library?"
Sarah: "I'm not sure. That place is too quiet and uncomfortable for me."
Celia: "What about the new cafe near our school?"
Ben: "That's a good idea. I want to try their cakes."
Sarah: "That's better, let's keep that for later. Back to topic, is there any drawing competition, Celia?"
Celia: "Yeah. We can participate in groups or individually. Ben, you're good at drawing. You could win the competition!"
Ben: "Shall I join? I kinda want to try."
Sarah: "Yes, go for it! Good luck."
Celia: "You're very creative, I hope you will win."
Ben: "Thanks guys. I'll do my best. Oh God, I forgot that I have to meet the homeroom teacher. See you later!"
Celia: "You'd better not make any problem, Ben!"
Sarah: "See you Ben!"
Celia: "We should get going too, shall we?"
Sarah: "Yeah! Let's go."








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Review: Queen of The Scalpel

Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

R. A. Kartini The Heroine